New Feature !!There is a new option added by which any specific page within a Site/Organization can be made a landing page for that Site/Organization instead of their home page.
Just create a custom attribute of Site/Organization by mentioning the page friendlyURL.
1) Site/Organization's Public page
- Create custom attribute of type "TextField" with key "landingPagePublic" and define value as desired page's friendlyURL. i.e. /welcome
2) Site/Organization's Private page
- Create custom attribute of type "TextField" with key "landingPagePrivate" and define value as desired page's friendlyURL. i.e. /myhome
|Define specific landing page for site/organization via Custom Attribute in Custom Landing Page Hook|
CompatibilityNow It's also compatible with recent release of Liferay.
- 6.1.2 CE GA3
- 6.1.30 EE GA3
Glassfish issue with PACL workaroundThere is an open PACL/Glassfish issue which is currently under investigation (https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-39137).
Until it will get fixed below is the workaround for glassfish users.
1. Start Glassfish with security manager
2. Make sure portal.security.manager.strategy is set to "liferay" in poral-ext.properties
You'll find the latest source code for Custom Landing Page Hook from Git Repository. You can also download the latest packaged war from here (v1.2). This will also include the changes that have been made post v1.1 release of Liferay Marketplace App submission.
For any Issue/SupportFor any issue/support, you can either reach out to me at email@example.com. Or you can create a issue in Github issues
Senior Consultant @ CIGNEX Datamatics